Me On Your Mind


Multi tasker! I was so busy at church Easter Sunday that I forgot to get a photo with our daughter. I asked her to stop by on her way home and have her husband take a picture. By the time they arrived I had begun cleaning up bedrooms and came across a shirt one of our out of town granddaughters had left and slung it over my should to be sure to take upstairs to package to mail to her.  None of the three of us noticed this shirt on my shoulder!  So much for the lovely photo!


Jesus would have noticed for he sees every detail of our lives.


The Lord is sitting in his sacred temple on his throne in heaven. He knows everything we do because he sees us all. Psalm 11:4


The Song


"Me on Your Mind" Matthew West

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sNbahy6UCc

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?