Hell Lost Another One

Snow flurries this morning and maybe a little accumulation this afternoon!
 

Do you ever imagine all of humanity lined up (maybe just all the people packed into stadiums for football games or simply the hundred in the grocery store with you) and wonder, "Who has golden tickets stamped, "Welcome to my kingdom.'"?  Actually, when I am standing in the grocery store line I often think, "If Jesus came back right now, who in this store would be left standing on earth?"

The joy in this video below is contagious. I think we should play this song every time someone comes to faith in Jesus! I sent this to our worship pastor and suggested playing it at baptisms!

Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance. Luke 15:7

So, grab your tambourine and dance and thank God for people you know heading to heaven. 

I think a tambourine and this link will now be my gift to people who have come to a new found relationship with Jesus.

The Song

"I Thank God" Maverick City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8k6jSS7sb4



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?