Saturday Southern Chuckle

 


We are nestled down for an ice storm.  Wishing it was snow, but I'm not in charge of the weather.  Ice storms are a good way to make you stay put.  I hope you can zoom in for this chuckle about us southerns.

 “But the one who rules in heaven laughs.”  Psalm 2:4:
Isn't that a happy thought!

Once I asked a woman if she attended a "fun" church. She gave me a quizzical look and said, "I'm catholic."  I said, "Well, there are a lot of fun places to worship. Places that have you longing for what awaits on Sunday morning. God is the author of joy and laughter."

The Song

“Joy of the Lord” Rend Collection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3gLeCiMJqI


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?