Just Call His Name

September 17
The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble,
and He knows those who trust in Him. Nahum 1:7


"If God says He will do something, He does it." John Bisagno


Boo thought: I think I may have my oldies mixed up....I am trying to find the song (I don't think it was Michael Jackson) Just call my name, I'll be there. It is such a great example of our Lord.
Last night we were attending Back to School night. (My husband figured it was his 100th "Back to School Night" from all his teaching and our children causing us to go to 3 a year at times at the three different grade levels.) While we were out someone from the local hospital called our home number and my cell number, but left no message. When I tried to return the call, it stated it was an out going hospital number, but could not be traced. We called our parents to check on them and then called on the Lord to take care of whomever was in need!
Praise His name he takes our distress calls! Sometimes we just have to throw out a distress flag!


Let's Pray: Father thank You for how you care...you are always there. You never tire of us calling Your name. May we never tire of telling how amazing YOU are. In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?