Real Simple



November 19-20
The name on the caller ID read...."Real Simple". Had I not been the recipient of a year's subscription to this delightful magazine, I am not sure I would have had a clue what was behind this call. With that term "real simple" on my mind this morning I thought it would be fun to challenge you this weekend to select some scriptures that you find to be real simple! You know, cut and dry.

As we enter this week of Thanksgiving, maybe you will want to print off some of these verses and put them in a basket to share with others and simply thank God for the Word he has given us. I will try to post more as the week progresses. Email me some of your choices.

Here are a few real simple steps to becoming a Christian:

1) Admit you are in the "all" category.

Romans 3:23

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

2) Accept the gift God has so graciously provided.

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord

3) Activate your faith life by following these steps.

Romans 10:9

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?