Thanksgiving Medley

November 24-25
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:4-5 NIV

Hope you take a few minutes to click on this link and sing a couple quick hymns of thanksgiving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3dXCL34aEA

Challenge yourself or those with whom you've gathered, to take the letters in thanksgiving and share a scripture which highlights a word beginning with that particular letter. Also, take the letters and name things or individuals whose names begin with that letter that you are thankful for.

T- Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding...Pr. 3:5
H-Now honor the LORD, the God of your ancestors, and do his will. Ezra 10:11
A-He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully...Luke 4:10
N- The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. Psalm 23:1
K- Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. Deuteronomy 7:9
S-Sing the praises of the LORD, you his faithful people; praise his holy name. Psalm 30:4
G-Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34
I-I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
Psalm 9:1
V-But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Cor. 15:57
I-I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Ps. 91:2
N-Narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Matthew 7:14
G-Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together. Psalm 34:3

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?