Visiting a dear, dear college friend we went to check out her family orange groves...
 We came across these two characters, who had a bull coming along behind them, on our path....
We yielded any right of passage and saw them on their way.
April 22
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light for my path.  Psalm 119:105

You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.  Psalm 16:11

My steps have held to your paths; my feet have not stumbled.  Psalm 17:5

Oh how I wish I could say to the Lord, "My feet have not stumbled." I've not only stumbled, but sunk in quick sand at times and even run out into a dangerous path of temptation.

We hold the hands of young children in an attempt to keep them from stumbling or direct them away from danger.  When we get a bit of age on us, we are holding hands again to steady ourselves along the way.  Praise God, he is always in our presence and we can reach for his wisdom to direct our paths and steady us along life's ruts and twists and turns!



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?