One Liners

October 28
Prior to entering an MRI machine recently, I inquired if the tech had any prayer needs. She had a quick one liner reply: "No, I'm good."
Fortunately, I didn't come back with..."No, you're not good. You're a sinner!"

"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23

Another one liner...
"We SHOULD love one another." 1 John 3:11

Hmm...we should love one another, but we don't always do it.

This past year's health issues have had me leaving doctor's offices after learning "one liners" with things I can no longer have.
Plavix -I can't have alcohol. (That one is no problem.)
Gallstones- I can't have dairy, fried food or red meat.
Heart Issues-I can't have caffeine.

Isn't it grand to know we will never be told we cannot have Jesus!

Cheers to this one liner!
"With God all things are possible."  Matthew 19:26

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will."
Romans 12:2



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?