To Be...A New Creation


What a day we had!

April 30

Meet Wilson!  The newest of God's creations to the Andrews/Mayo families.  God wove him together in our daughter's womb and we are so thankful he is here.  Routines are set in place to try to get him on an earthly schedule, but we know that each day presents a unique set of circumstances, so we will just keep our eyes on the Lord and rejoice that his mercies are new every morning.

Look out at the trees and in gardens along your path and praise God for the reminder that he is continually making all things new.  We should not fear change, but embrace all the good God is up to, even when it comes in unexpected and sometimes uncomfortable packages.  God is alive and designed us to be in a live active relationship with him.  Let's let Him infiltrate all the areas of our lives and embrace what He is doing.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!  —2 Corinthians 5:17

Let's say with fervent confidence "My trust in in the Lord!"  


"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart exults, and with my song I shall thank Him."  
Psalm 28:7



  

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?