To Be...Drawn

See the little blue bird in the window corner among my clutter.  
Maybe she knows those are my yarn bags and she wants some good nesting materials.
I should go scatter yarn bits in the yard.
April 20
There has been a crazy little blue bird coming to my window in the morning around 6:45-7:15 AM. I decided to get up the other day and try to take a picture of her, but as I neared the window she flew away, so I stood quietly, in WAIT.


Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!
Psalm 27:14
I’m sure now I’ll see God’s goodness in the exuberant earth. Stay with God! Take heart. Don’t quit. I’ll say it again: Stay with God. Psalm 27:14 MSG

As I stood there, a blue jay (the instigator of my bird fears) flew to a tree close by.  God said, "Fear not, I am with you. Although the enemy prowls around wanting to kill and destroy, greater AM I than the enemy."  As the sun was coming up the birds were coming out.  A cardinal, a woodpecker, two fat robins pulling up worms.  Each bird holding a life lessons with their presence.  Then I recognized what I longed for was the white bird, who represents the presence of the Holy Spirit, to fly down the center of the cove.

Creatively, God used a pesky little blue bird to draw me into his presence.  It was a beautiful time.  What is He using to draw you to Himself?

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?