God Unites You

The week ahead...
While Im still battling health issues, we received a call around 6:00 from my 90 year old mother in law's caregiver that her breathing was labored. We left church and rushed to Roanoke. Her doctor came by the house and she said just seeing my husband and her doctor made her want to get up and dance.  Instead we called in hospice to get her some oxygen and morphine started.  No idea how long she has, but God knows the moment he will call her home.

My plan was to unplug a bit myself this week hoping I'll feel better.  All that to say, if Im not on here for a day or two you know why.

Last Saturday's Biblegateway verse was:

"Christ encourages you, and his love comforts you.
God's Spirit unites you, and you are concerned for others.
Now make me completely happy!
Live in harmony by showing love for each other.
Be united in what you think, as if you are only one person."
 (CEV)

"So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love,
any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy,
complete my joy by being of the same mind,
having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind."

Philippians 2:1-2 (ESV)

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?