To Be at Rest

Going on two hours of sleep here.


My mother in law, 92 years old,  went to be with Jesus last night.
She was so ready.

Last Sunday her caregiver called us to say she didn't think Chick would make it through the night.
We rushed in and when she saw my husband she said, "I feel fine. I feel like dancing!"
She's dancing now.


My husband and I celebrate 41 years of marriage today.

Life is filled with mixed emotions, but Jesus is our steady. 
Our place of joy, our place of rest, our All in All.

We have seen his footprints all around us this past week.  We are thankful Chick is at rest.



"Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope."    


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?