Irreplaceable



What do you consider to be irreplaceable in your life?  

Maybe birth stories shared with your spouse, hand made items by some one who has passed away, memories, trips, and heirloom, photographs?


When our children were all attending a private school their art teacher did a Mother's Day project with our kindergartner's class. They created clay hands with a little heart stamped in the palm.  I wrote the teacher and told her in all my years receiving Mother's Day gifts this was by far my favorite. The following Christmas I opened a gift from under our tree and there were hands from all the five other children. Through the fall she had taken them from their elementary and middle school classes and made the hands! 


I've always said if we ever had a fire I would grab those hands for our children's hands will never be those sweet sizes again.


Our God is irreplaceable!  There is no other who would do what He has done for us. From weaving us together in our mother's wombs to securing a place of us in Heaven if we choose...there is no other like our God.


And he said, “Tomorrow.” Moses said, “Be it as you say, so that you may know that there is no one like the Lord our God.  Exodus 8:10
Remember your history, your long and rich history. I am God, the only God you've had or ever will have - incomparable, irreplaceable
From the very beginning telling you what the ending will be, All along letting you in on what is going to happen, Assuring you, "I'm in this for the long haul, I'll do exactly what I set out to do..." 
Isaiah 46:9-10

The Song  "Nobody Loves Me Like You Love Me"  Chris Tomlin


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?