Let's Get It Started

 

A friend sent this sketch of Jesus laughing and it brings me joy.

God created laughter!

Opening my eyes and looking for my morning devotional I felt the Lord was saying, "Let's get is started in here."  Now, I had no idea who the Black Eyed Peas were and certainly had never seen their music video of a song by the same name as what I'd heard.  Somewhere along the way I must have heard that song though. The Lord made me chuckle for sure, as he started our praise time together with that phrase.

Hmm. I wonder how it would go over if I used that as my greeter phrase at church!  We''ve told our greeters to never greet with "How are you?"  My go to is "Are you ready to praise the Lord together?"

Each morning we should awaken with attitudes and heart conditions that say: "Let's get started with whatever you have in mind Lord, but first I bring to you a praise party!"  

Hallelujah!  It's time to start my day with Him, seeking Him in joy, with expectancy of all the great plans He has to bring him Glory and bring others to a saving knowledge of Christ.

The Song 

"Nobody"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBzIt_z8oY

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?