This one is ready for church!

Sweet Sisters love by God,

Most likely, I am going to be late for church!  I start down these rabbit holes with Jesus and just never want to leave.  I don’t even know where I was going but I ended up on these two sites and just had to share. My prayer is that as you dig into each scripture below the Lord teaches you something new about yourself,  your children and the depth of His love for you.

I am praying that this very day you find an unexpected blessing in motherhood no matter what age your children are.

Thanking God that I can call you a sister in Christ,
Love, Boo

If you are reading Boojoyful and not a mother, pass this along to a mother who needs this encouragement. 

I was not able to make these links "clickable" you will need to copy and paste. Sorry.

https://www.focusonthefamily.com/parenting/bible-verses-for-moms-when-you-need-encouragement-free-devotional/

20 Bible Verses for Moms

Below is a small brushstroke of the amazing artistry found in the Bible. God intended all believers — including Moms — to abide in His Word. Reading the Bible can be a great source of encouragement for moms. 

Comforting Bible Verses for Moms

Isaiah 66:13: As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Psalm 46:10: Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!

Matthew 18:20: For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.

Counseling Bible Verses for Moms

1 Peter 5:7: Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Exodus 14:14: The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.

Isaiah 40:31: But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10: Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Encouraging Bible Verses for Moms

Ephesians 2:10: For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Hebrews 11:6: And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Romans 8:38-39: For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Faith-Focused Bible Verses for Moms

Hebrews 11:1: Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

Hebrews 12:1: Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,

Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Matthew 22:37: And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

Hope-Filled Bible Verses for Moms

Psalm 31:24: Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the LORD!

Isaiah 40:29: He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 71:5: For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O LORD, from my youth.

As a mom, every minute and hour is different from one day to the next. Each child and situation are unique, too. Reading Scripture will provide peace, transform thoughts, and allow God to be the one in control of the household.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?