Promises - Saturday's Song


Spring is a wonderful reminder of God's faithfulness.

Let' read these lyrics and then sing along.

Great is Your faithfulness to me Great is Your faithfulness to meFrom the rising sun to the setting same I will praise Your name Great is Your faithfulness to me

God of Abraham You're the God of covenant And of faithful promisesTime and time again You have proven You'll do just what You said
Though the storms may come and the winds may blow I'll remain steadfastAnd let my heart learn, when You speak a word It will come to pass                                                            When the seasons change You remain the same
God from age to age Though the earth may pass away Your word remains the same, Your history can prove there's nothing You can't do You're faithful and true
Though the storms may come and the winds may blow I'll remain steadfastAnd let my heart learn, when You speak a word It will come to pass
I put my faith in Jesus My anchor to the ground My hope and firm foundationHe'll never let me down, no I put my faith in JesusMy anchor to the ground (my hope and firm foundation)He's my hope and firm foundation (He'll never let me down)He'll never let me down, oh, I put I put my trust (faith) in Jesus 
From the rising sun  From the rising sun to the setting same I will praise Your name
Yes, I'll still bless You In the middle of the storm, in the middle of my trialI'll still bless You In the middle of the road, when I don't know where to goI've got a reason to bless YouYou've been faithful You've been so good to me, Come on just lift up your praise Just lift up your worship to him
The Song

"Promises"  Maverick City

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?