F.R.O.G.

 

A friend in my connect group told us a story about a woman, who seeing her downcast, approached her and gave her a little plastic  green frog. She told her to remember to Fully Rely on God.  I loved this creative way of encouragement and ordered a bag of green frogs that I keep in my car to use to spread joy.

While visiting a local place of business, owned by a young man whom I have known since his teens, the Lord prompted me to bestow a frog upon him.  I inquired, "Do you know what F. R.O.G. stands for?"  

Quickly, he replied, "Fully Rely on Grace. The older I get Boo, the more I realized how much undeserved grace I have recieved." WOW. That was my reminder lesson for the day.  So often when we think we are being a blessing we get blessed back in a bigger way.

God's grace. May we remember to thank Him for that everyday.

The Song

"All Because of Mercy" Casting Crowns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOagHp9vnA4




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?