Makes Sense Party


 

I saw recent results of a study done on two groups of teenage girls. Those who talked on the phone to their mothers versus those who texted them. The levels of oxytocin (love hormone) increased and the levels of cortisol, stress hormone, decreased in the girls who actually conversed over the phone with their mothers.

Immediatley, God have me another one of his crazy ideas for ministry at Shiloh.  A Makes Sense party.

We will gather and explore the beauty within our God given senses.  

Sight, smell, hearing, taste and touch.  We will enjoy the views at the lake, smell and taste freshly baked cookies or bread, listen to music and the birds, and enjoy a hand massage.  

Love is at the center of who God is. It makes sense to me to find simple ways to bask in God's love.                                 

“I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles, and you care about the anguish of my soul.” — Psalm 31:7

Email me if you want to be on the "Makes Sense" invite list as well as the Sunday Songfests at Shiloh this summer.  boojoyful@gmail.com 

The Song

"Fill My Cup” Andrew Ripp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtRMOUFf7e0


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?