Busyness Gets the Best of Me.

October 6

The morning slipped away with busyness and I haven't listened
to the Lord directly. I have been hanging out with Sidewalk Prophets
and a song of theirs I find to be powerful.

Be strong in the LORD and, Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things, I already know,
God's got His hand on you so, Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget, But don't forget why your here,
Take your time and pray, Thank God for each day,
His love will find a way, These are the words I would say


Found them here on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9cYcMbmbzk

Praying for each of you who land here today to be able to be still and
know that He is God and He loves you with a depth you cannot fathom.
If Jesus is your Lord and Savior, may the Holy Spirit blow you away with
his power today! I pray you see God working in a way you never thought
possible. In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?