His House


March 26


One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord 
all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.  
Psalm 27:4 

Some of our grandchildren are here for the week and I decided to put this play house on the bed for our granddaughter to sleep in.  She LOVES it.  Her joy made me think about how we are going to feel when we see the house Jesus has prepared for us.  Remember he was a carpenter by upbringing!

Just as this little room of her's is within our home, the place Jesus is preparing for us is within His heavenly home!

 My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?   John 14:2 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?