Creation Sings





June 26
The three acres of trails in our woods provide a luscious escape.  Every time I go out there I sense the Presence of the Lord.  I think I've shared a link to the song "Surely the Presence of the Lord is in this place."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAOL70S-8TY

You may not have wooded trails to hike today, or a mountain top to stand upon, your feet may not be able to stand on the ocean's edge and watch a raging sea, but you can simply feel raindrops upon your face, the sun upon your head or a cool breeze at your back and know that God is present and watching over you.

Sometime this week, set aside fifteen minutes to listen to Francis Chan's video, "Stop and Think"


https://kingdavid.wordpress.com/tag/francis-chan/


You’re all I want in heaven! You’re all I want on earth! When my skin sags and my bones get brittle, God is rock-firm and faithful. Look! Those who left you are falling apart! Deserters, they’ll never be heard from again. But I’m in the very presence of God— oh, how refreshing it is! I’ve made Lord God my home. God, I’m telling the world what you do!  Psalm 73:25-28



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?