To Be...Wise

It was a treat to have my sister visiting from Florida.
May 28
When was the last time you prayed for wisdom?  I include it regularly in my prayers for medical doctors who are trying to make a diagnosis or determine treatment. As a parent it is invaluable!
Solomon, James, and Paul all knew the importance of asking for wisdom.

"Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn away from them. Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her and she will watch over you..." 
Proverbs 4:5

"If any of you lacks wisdom let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."  James 1:5

My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely Christ, in whom are hidden the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.”  
Colossians 2:2-3

I feel like doing a cheer...
Give me a "W"
Give me an "I"
Give me a   "S"
Give me a   "D"
Give me an "O"
Give me a   "M"
What's that spell...WISDOM...What's that spell...."WISDOM"
Who can give that...."God"
Who should ask for that..."Us"

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?