To Be...Left Behind



October 9
We were out for an early morning walk when a herd of deer spotted us and bolted across a fence on the other side of the road.  One deer with a broken front leg was unable to make the jump, but every other deer left this loner behind.  It really had an impact on me.

I remembered back to a Halloween years and years ago. My father had made me an amazing robot costume out of a cardboard box.  To save time the "pack" of friends I was Trick or Treating with decided to cut through yards and came to a fence.  They all hopped over that fence, but my knees couldn't bend because of the box.  One friend turned back and waited for me.  I was more important than candy!

Jesus never ever leaves us or forsakes us!

"I will never leave you nor forsake you."   Hebrews 13:5

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."  Deuteronomy 31:6


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?