To Be...Referenced Well

November 1
NOVEMBER!  Life keeps going faster and faster.
This month I want to challenge us to focus on being thankful.  
Each day I will try to have a thankful thought.

Today's photo is of the woman who raised me. She lived with us and cared for my family for over 30 years. She now has dementia and visiting her is hard, because we can't laugh and look back over the memories we shared.  I've written about her and her faith before and she is a person whom it is very easy to reference well.

Galatians 5:22 makes me think of her character.  "God's Spirit makes us loving, happy, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful."

Those qualities of a Spirit filled (not us accomplished) life make the world a little sweeter.

Thankful thought:
Thank God now for the people who have cared for you during your life.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?