To Be...Living Like Abigail #2




October 16
Nadal must have been trying to tune up his singing voice. For in this verse his "my, my, my's" translate into a very selfish individual who is all about "me, me, me."

In referencing helping David and his men, Nabal whines..."Shall I take my bread and my water and my meat that I have killed for my shearers and give it to men who come from I don't know where?"
1 Samuel 25:11

"What's in your heart comes out in the way you respond to people in your life."
Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth

Nabal was a wealthy man and was obsessed with his stuff.  In this lesson we were challenged to turn our eyes from Nabal and evaluate if we are selfishly hanging onto our "time, space and stuff."

This led me into a major house cleansing project!  Still lots more to go.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?