To Be...Abounding in Hope

Love having this one so much closer.

December 4
On the days I'm overwhelmed by the hopelessness of what seem to be impossible situations for so many people, I think of our pastor and all he carries in his heart. To be the Shepherd of a large flock is a heavy task best carried out by the Holy Spirit's leading.  

I emailed our pastor and shared I was praying Romans 15:13 for him.
“Abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” 

I told him I looked up the definition of abound and read “exists in large amounts” and was prayerful that Jesus was lavishing large amounts of hope on him to pass onto others!

I"m praying that same prayer for you my friends.

It is a gift from God to be able to abound in hope by faith.



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?