To Be...Led



I followed these reindeer around town wondering where their path might lead.

A tired soul needing to be refreshed.
December 21
Often people ask me if I am the same after the stroke.  Definitely not. Sometime I laugh and ask Deke what I am like now, because with a brain injury there's a great probability we don't know what we are like!
I choose to believe Genesis 50:20.
"What Satan...meant for evil, God meant it for good!"  
Life is slower now, but also more precious because I know it can change in an instant.
The biggest difference I am aware of is that various things fatigue my brain and I have to recharge.
Just getting to a quiet, dark place for about 20 minutes (or as in the case of the photo that was taken of me this week putting a blanket over my head) allows the Lord to refresh not only my soul, but my brain.

"He leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul.  He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley."  Psalm 23:2-4

So, wherever we are led, we can go through those valleys knowing we are not alone.
We can also remember where Jesus was led and the victory He experienced in the darkest of times.

It is a gift from God to be led through life.

In a sermon our pastor preached a couple Sundays ago he gave insight into the star that led the wisemen to Jesus. He said it wasn't just a bright star, it was a bright glowing, the Presence of God!

May God lead you to a quiet space today to simply enjoy his fellowship. Check out this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIQQDYaoWpc

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?