To Be...Praising the Lord

Glad to have had this part of the gang here for cousin camp.
Missed those who couldn't make it.
Prayers for our Minnesota gang, as their mom is in the hospital again fighting an infection.

December 31
I took a little Psalm time out yesterday.

"With all my heart I praise the LORD, and with all that I am I praise his holy name! With all my heart I praise the LORD! I will never forget how kind he has been." Psalm 103:2

What makes you feel this way?  It may simply be watching the sunrise another day.  Maybe you've been studying in the Old Testament and watched God redeem his people time and time again and been filled with hope. How kind!  Possibly you've experienced a prodigal return home over the holidays or rejoiced with someone who has made it through another year of recovery of some sort.  I find praising the Lord to be exhilarating and life giving.

As we look back on 2018 we can certainly say, "The Lord was with me!"

It is a gift from God to be rejuvenated when praising Him!

When God placed on my heart last year to do the "To Be" series I couldn't imagine Him coming up with 52 weeks of "To Be's" but He did.  One other one He gave me this week was "To Be...Drawing Closer." It seems the closer we get to being with God for all eternity, the closer we want to get to him.
Does that make sense?  For me, knowing Him more, makes me want to know Him even more!
There's no better place to be than with Jesus!  So, on we go to 2019.

Love to you all. Thanks for the way you encourage me to keep on keeping on spending time with God daily!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?