Make Room

Come and sit by the fire with me!
I can't wait to bake this cake and eat it with friends around our firepit!


"Hospitality is a posture of letting others in." 
She Reads Truth


Jesus is the ultimate example of welcoming!
Jesus didn't go out of his way to welcome others. It was His way. Is it our way?

Let's make room for others.


She Reads Truth Challenge:

Here is my time; it’s yours now.
Here is this meal; I want you to be nourished.
Here is my forgiveness; I know what a gift it is to be forgiven.
Here is this space to sit; I’d rather you have rest than me.
Here I am entering into your sorrow, I was comfortable, but you need comfort more than me.


May we find time this weekend to refine the art of welcoming someone else!

"Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."  Hebrews 13:2

"Use your heads as you live and work among outsiders. Don't miss a trick. Make the most of every opportunity.  Be gracious in your speech.  The goal is to bring out the best in others in a conversation, not put them down, not cut them out."  Colossians 4:5-6 MSG

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?