Spirit Lead Me - Worship 1


The Cover of the SRT Study Book

For the next two weeks I'm embarking on a study by She Reads Truth on worship.
I will post personal reflections here to the question posed each day and a link to the site.
Also, if the Lord leads me to worship songs I will share those as well.

Worship can occur anywhere and in so many forms.  I'm a lift my hands in the air, shake my tambourine sort of girl like Miriam, but I tend to restrain myself in public settings to not make others uncomfortable. Get me alone with the Lord, whether in the car or in a private setting, and I go with the Spirit!

"We are called to an everlasting preoccupation with God."  A.W. Tower

https://shereadstruth.com/2019/08/05/what-is-worship/ 

Daily scriptures
Deuteronomy 6:13–14Isaiah 40:18–31Matthew 14:22–33Joshua 24:14–15John 4:21–24


Reflect and Pray
How do you define worship?
What do these scriptures say about worship?

Peronally-Worship is my out pouring of gratitude, of joy, of a realistic jubilation over the fact the God of all creation, the One to whom there is no limit to his understanding, the One who is everlasting and has always been, cares to have a relationship with me. Worship is ecstasy over God.  Worship is a time of pouring out and being filled up. Worship is the best!

Scriptures call us to Worship the Father in sincerity, in Spirit and in truth.
Suggested Memory Verse John 4:23
" But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him."

Michael Ketterer is a young father who did very well on America's Got Talent.
This version of Spirit Lead Me is beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ko4yroBP0A


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?