Cramping My Style

Offer hospitalizing without gumbling.
1 Peter 4:9

Social distancing is not my modus operandi. It's cramping my style!  I'm a hugger, a welcome the strangers in kind of girl, but God often calls us to the uncomfortable with a purpose! Hunker down with Jesus. I've been doing a coloring book filled with God's promises and will share some of those in the days ahead. Hold onto Jesus because He's holding onto you and let your light shine by sharing with someone else who you are holding onto.


"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
Put on the whole armor of God, 
that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil."
Ephesians 6:10-11 


"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and self-control; against such there is no law."
Galatians  5:22-23

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?