Reflections


Love the lake reflection of the bare winter trees in this photo.

What do you reflect upon? 

Reflect: "Think deeply or care about; embody or represent (something) in a faithful or appropriate way."
Oh, my. Read that definition again.  We live in a world that watches don't we?
How are we representing Christ as his followers during this trying time?

Think deeply on...

Who God is...
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."  Psalm 62:7

How God has provided..
"Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need." Luke 12:31

"And my God will fully supply your every need according to his glorious riches in the Messiah Jesus."  Philippians 4:19

Whatever is...
"Finally, my friends, keep your minds on whatever is true, pure, right, hold, friendly, and proper.  Don't ever stop thinking about what is truly worthwhile and worth of praise."  Philippians 4:8

An ad for this gratitude jar popped up on the other day. What a great "stuck at home" activity for families!  This particular jar, with cards was selling for $55. Instead, we are going to use plastic Easter eggs in a bowl or basket and reflect on thankfulness for the provisions from God.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?