No Separation

 

I've probably shown you my Eggspresisons before.
Which are you today?
Happy, Excited, Afraid, Shy, Angry or Sad.
Which ever it is, God is with you in that emotion.

We have a grandson, and every time I tell this young man I love him, he quickly replies, "Love you more."  I say, "Not possible!"  He boomerangs back, "Possible!"
We may be socially distanced, quarantined, and isolated from one another, but we are not separated from God's love. It's not possible!  Now there's a happy thought for today.
"I am sure that nothing can separate us from God’s love—not life or death, not angels or spirits, not the present or the future, and not powers above or powers below. Nothing in all creation can separate us from God’s love for us in Christ Jesus our Lord! "
Romans 8:38-39
I turned on Pandora Sunday, during my prayer time, and these songs spoke right to the feelings many are having at this time.  Hope they encourage you.
Eye of the Storm by Ryan Stevenson

Walk on the Water  by Britt Nicole

Angel By Your Side- by Francesca Battiselli 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDPOgwaPAQg


Look Up Child by Lauren Dangle

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?