He is With Us





Watching Franklin Graham preach on Easter morning, while doctors walked in and out of hospital tents in Central Park, was pretty surreal.  Then seeing Micheal W. Smith take off his mask to sing, added an eerie realization that they were sitting in the middle of the battle field of this world wide pandemic to bring the gospel to as many as would hear.  The fact it was televised during prime time Easter morning made it such a God thing.  A great reminder that God is with us at this time and up to good. It's all about Jesus. There are moments in life we never forget, this was one of those for me. 

Today's Promise Coloring Page
"Remember, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land.  For I will not leave you until I have done what I promised you."  Genesis 28:15

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?