The "P"s in Life

February 28 - March 1

Reading Lloyd John Ogilvie's devotional today I smiled at the "P"s in
life! Check this out.

As I move through this day, may I see each problem, perplexity, or
person as an opportunity to practice Your presence and accept Your
perspective and patience. I don't want to forget You, but if I do,
interrupt my thoughts and bring me back into an awareness that You
are waiting to bless me and equip me for the tasks that lay ahead.


The "P"s have me feeling the urge to lay prostrate and cry out to the
Lord today. A problem occurs in that scenario...I receive a pawing while
I am praying! (Mr. Moses wants to participate!)
Oh, my, he just read my thoughts and is staring at me with huge brown eyes!
He wants to Pray or Play!

We enter this Saturday Pondering Your Promises on Precious Jesus and giving Praise.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?