Cheers

August 24

Call me crazy, as most people do, but I just found myself cheering for Jesus.
"I love Jesus, how bout you? I love Jesus, you should too!"
Maybe it is the drop in the temperatures today and the reality that football season is two weeks away which has me cheering or possibly the message which was spoken at a friend's father's funeral yesterday reminding me of Christ's victory over death.
The funeral was such a celebration of this man's life and foremost his love for the Lord. The three hymns sung said it all:
To God Be the Glory, When the Roll is Called Up Yonder, and
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
in the light of His glory and grace.


May today be a day where you know He is near.
May your heart, mind, and soul be free from all fear,
May your moments of worship be sweeter than sweet,
and afford you the time to actually fall at His feet!

Being Joyful, but too sore to jump for joy after a Seadoo ride yesterday. :)
Boo

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?