Your Top Ten

The Top Ten Contemporary Christian Songs last week!

When the idea of this devotional topic came to mind, I googled "Top Ten Gadgets for 2022".

These are some of the items from the first link I clicked.
Gel Blaster
Air Glass with a monocular waveguide and spark micro projection
Gimball camera pocket 2s
Hunt 4.0 can be a refillable lighter, rechargeable flashlight or multi-function pry bar and hey it’s IPX-7 water-resistant whatever that is.
Fingears is a one size fits all ring that helps solve problems, cope with stress, practice applied kinesiology and just do tricks to fully enjoy life. (I couldn’t make up this stuff.)
Gamma Jacket is a special jacket infused with Graphene-a nano-lattice, hard as a diamond, but thin material. It has a smart customizable built in heater powered by a power bank. Here’s a perk supposedly..it’s antimicrobial and anti-oder.  
Sorry I gave it up after those. My brain was exhausted trying to comprehend most of those terms.

Technological terms are not easy for me to comprehend, because I do not invest the necessary time/training to become familiar with this unfamiliar vocabulary.  More about that tomorrow.

A couple of our televisions are on the blink and researching the different between smart/fire/LED/HD televisions, waterproof or not, and the amount of pixels had me sign off of the search in frustration after 30 minutes.

Now the Top Ten Bible Verses bring a lot more joy into my life!  Yet, I realize to someone who is not familiar with the Bible,  these may make no sense.

#1  John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

#2  Matthew 6:33

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

#3  Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare  and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

#4  Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

#5  Isaiah 40:31

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

#6  2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.  The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

#7  Matthew 11:28

Come to me, all who are weary, and I will give you rest.

#8  Matthew 28:19

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

#9  Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

#10  Proverbs 3:5

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

What we put into our minds is what usually comes out of our mouths.  A fun dinner party idea would be to type up some top ten categories and ask your guests to share their top pick in each category and see if they made the list.  Then for the party favor, send a copy of the list (being sure to include the Bible verses) home with the guests.  

The Song  "Jesus is Coming Back" Jordan Feliz  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPo4wuQolTQ  


(I am buying this one today for my walking  playlist, so if you see me out with some spunk in my step you may be able to guess what I'm listening to.)

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?