First Things First


Photo credit to our 9 year old grandson who has been visiting this week.

I sent him on a photographic treasure hunt one morning!

It was a sleepless night as I was fighting pain from an infection in my leg.  I picked up my phone and began playing solitaire and word games.  After 30 minutes I still could not sleep, so I began to pray.  The Lord said, "You need to put first things first."  Time with Him should come way before games on my phone.  I began to pray, which obviously the devil doesn't like, and I fell back to sleep.

But do everything properly and in order.  1 Corinthians 14:40

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.  Matthew 6:33

 The Song

"First Things First" by Consumed by Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpTOcZN9JB4

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Fill Us Up

Toe Sucking