Wounded Animal

This little one is offering up a cup of refreshment. 

A large barge came into our cove breaking the beauty of the morning's silence. Right after it passed our property the cry of an animal, obviously in pain, could be heard. I'd never heard cries like this. The trees limited my visibility to see the animal.  

We have a groundhog we named Wilson who has what my husband calls a vacation home on that side of our property and part of me wonders if he was hit by that barge. There are several beavers as well as blue heron who skim the top of the water crisscrossing the cove.

The cries became weaker and less frequent. It broke my heart to not be able to do anything.  All the other creatures quieted at this time. Within 20 minutes the cries ceased and the birds went berserk. 

I asked the Lord, "Where are you taking me with this scenario?" His reply,"As you head out today you will encounter many wounded people. Have your eyes open to the ones I want you to come alongside of. They need to know Me. Pray for your husband as today is a day that will take him into homes, hospitals and nursing facilities all day long. Pray for his strength as he takes My Word to these people."

My our eyes be open to the wounded and the broken hearted.

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3

Lord my God, I called to You for help, and You healed me. Psalm 30:2

The Song

"Blessings" Laura Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQan9L3yXjc

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Fill Us Up

Toe Sucking