What's My Job?


I heard about an interview that was done with Billy Graham after he caught flack for accepting an invitation to sit at an awards banquet with the Clintons amidst Bill Clinton's sex scandal.

Graham's response to this interviewer was...

"It's the Holy Spirit's job to convict, God's job to judge and my job to loveWe are all called to be like Jesus, but some people try to do all three."

Just as I was typing I felt the Lord say, "Let HIM in, let him in!" Referring to the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit can't do his work through conviction if we do not open our hearts and minds to what He is showing us.

As far as the judging...keep that job away from me. Who would want that burden? Do you ever think of the responsibility of a judge overseeing the outcome of 1,000's of cases. Talk about sleepless nights.


The Song

“Praise You Anywhere” Brandon Lake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V39qPqyyB2A

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Fill Us Up

Toe Sucking