Threw Me For A Loop

 


We were traveling to pick up our granddaughter at Rockbridge Young Life Camp near Lexington, VA.  We realized it has been sixteen years since we've visited Lexington. We came upon an unfamiliar by-pass, which lead to a very unexpected, overwhelming traffic circle feeding into I81.  

As we began our journey that morning, I thanked my husband for driving me.  As we exited the traffic circle with cars, including a sheriff's vehicle, whizzing in and out of 5 exits I said, "Now I am really thankful you drove, that would have definitely thrown me for a LOOP! We laughed.

A woman called wanting to schedule a meeting for her boyfriend with my pastor husband.  There were things about the gospel that were throwing him for a loop. Another woman called me sharing she had called on the Holy Spirit to help her explain to her nine year old son what it meant that his grandmother was being cremated. She said, "I had no idea how to answer that one."

Life is full of loops, but God will guide us through them with his Word, assisting us to take the correct exit!

The Song

“God Help Me “  Unspoken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_pgGgHVxPg

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Fill Us Up

Toe Sucking