Jubilation

Papa was more than willing to share his birthday cake with his son and grandson.
Our little lady bug is all clean after her bath and ready for bed.

This young man stripped down and ran and jumped in the lake!
Never mind that it is still March!
He swam again Sunday morning and then said, "Mama Boo, I am cold. Let's go inside and get warm by the fire." I said, "Would you like some hot chocolate?" He enthusiastically replied,
"ABSOLUTELY!"
March 19
The weekend was quiet. My husband and I prepared to pack it in for a couple days of March Madness (that's basketball, not a wild time at Shiloh), as we celebrated his birthday. The phone had rung earlier with our son asking if we would be available in the afternoon to Skype. Agreeing upon a time, we waited for the call...instead he and his two children appeared on our patio, having driven all the way from VA Beach. I screamed in total disbelief and was filled with joy at the sight of them.

Immediately, I thought...is that how I will react when I see Jesus? Total jubilation!

And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
John 14:3

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?