Christmas-Family

An Andrews Christmas long, long ago!


December 12
Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. 1 Peter 4:9

Emailing with my sister in law recently, I reflected on my favorite part of Christmas being when she and my oldest brother (who died in 1987) would come home to Virginia, from Florida, with their two children.  I was only ten years old when they made me an aunt!  Having those babies around was so much fun.  I attended Rollins College, near their home outside Orlando and eventually had the privilege of teaching at the school my niece and nephew attending!
Family can be a joy or at times a job to stay joyful around.
There will be twenty-one of us bunking it in here for the holidays and I can't wait.  I love to see our children/grandchildren together and the opportunities are becoming slimmer and slimmer as they plug into their own lives and schedules.

God gave us to one another for a reason, it is not by accident you hold the title of family with the group you do. May this thought provoking video help us hold our tongues and hand out hugs when visiting family this holiday season!

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=09BJFCNU&utm_source=GodTube%20Today&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=12/07/2012



All our son Jackson wanted for Christmas this year, long ago, was his two front teeth!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?