Glorious Day

January 30
Yesterday's 74 degree temperatures symbolized a gift blowing through from God. Broken toe and all I had to get out and walk, it felt so amazing.  Even last night as I went out to walk Moses, the air was balmy reminding me of Florida winters.  As I walked I thought, "This is a glorious day!"
By the time I reached home, the phrase "Glorious Day" had played over and over in my mind and I thought I recalled a song by that name.
Googling the search, there it was.  The story line encompasses more than a summer breeze.  Click on the link below, be moved by the lyrics and sing along!

Glorious Day by Casting Crowns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXp6xcY5IqU


The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and GLORIOUS DAY of the Lord.  And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Acts 2:20-21


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?