I Feel Like Dancing

January 8  
Be Holy, therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, 
set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming.  
1 Peter 1:13 

We've just passed through a season of gift giving.  Some people had their hopes on things they did not receive. Next month, Valentine's Day enters in and again hearts will be disappointed when what they had hoped for does not appear.  God promises us a day is coming when Jesus Christ will come again and for his followers there awaits a revelation that will not disappoint, but will bring us to a joyous completion.
Sunday, in church, there was a woman who was dancing at her seat during the worship time. People were looking at her with raised eyebrows.  I met this woman last month and know that she is a new believer in Christ and is going to be baptized this coming Sunday. She can't help but dance knowing her sins have been forgiven.  I felt her joy and wanted to dance along.  You see...her hope is set on the grace of God given through Christ Jesus' sacrifice!  Now that is a great reason to dance!

Day #3 of Praise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMvjnnIR9xI   By Plumb

Well, everybody's got a story to tell And everybody's got a wound to be healed
I want to believe there's beauty here So, I guess you're tired of holding on
I can't let go, I can't move on I want to believe there's meaning here

How many times have you heard me cry out "God please take this"?
How many times have you given me strength to Just keep breathing?
Oh I need you God, I need you now.

Standing on a road I didn't plan Wondering how I got to where I am
I'm trying to hear that still small voice I'm trying to hear above the noise

How many times have you heard me cry out "God please take this"?
How many times have you given me strength to Just keep breathing?
Oh I need you God, I need you now.

Though I walk, Though I walk through the shadows
And I, I am so afraid Please stay, please stay right beside me With every single step I take

How many times have you heard me cry out?
And how many times have you given me strength?

How many times have you heard me cry out "God please take this"?
How many times have you given me strength to Just keep breathing?
Oh I need you God, I need you now.
I need you now Oh I need you
God, I need you now. I need you now I need you now



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?