Hanging in There


This is one of the funniest pictures ever!
This grandson was strapped in while his mommy went potty.
Definitely designed by a mom!

November 15

Sitting around the table, everyone of us in our small group had a prayer request related to a huge physical need.  We realized cancer seems to touch every family.  That evening and in the days to come as I looked over my prayer list, I found myself crying out for God to eradicate cancer from the earth! The other common bond we have is how thankful we are for one another.  There are people you will hear your plight and say, "Hang in there" and there are people who listen and PRAY!

"Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles."
Philippians 4:14 

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion
and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can
comfort those in  any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God."
Corinthians 1:3-4  

Sarah Young wrote: "Everything you endure has meaning and purpose. Suffering can build your character and prepare you to help others who are struggling.  So talk freely with Me about the difficulties in your life, and ask Me to use them for My purposes. Of course, you can seek relief from hardship, but be careful not to overlook the blessings hidden in it."

There is purpose in everything God allows to touch our lives.  The big reminder is that we are not alone in the process. God is with us.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

November Gratitude
I thank God for the Body of Christ who comes alongside and walks and prays through life with us.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?