Chuck's Verse



March 11

We visited a friend recently and listened as he shared news from his doctor that there was no cure for the ways his body was deteriorating; only ways to make him more comfortable.  He loves the Lord and as tears dripped down, over an incredible smile on his face, he shared the mixed emotions he was feeling.  I love a friend who is real with you!

We walked out into the night with mixed emotions as well.  We don't want to do life without this friend, but we certainly don't want him to suffer.  As I awaken the next morning and opened Biblegateway for the verse of the day my jaw dropped. God you just blow me away time and time again.

This is definitely the verse for such a time as this!!!

“In heaven I have only you, and on this earth you are all I want. My body and mind may fail, but you are my strength and my choice forever.”  Psalm 73:25-26 (CEV)

I took this verse to a local shop and had it engraved on a plaque that is in the shape of a puzzle piece. Life can be puzzling at times, but we know the One who holds all the answers.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?