He Knows My Name

My favorite photo so far for 2019
March 13
I'm just realizing that my intrigue with herons, must be because I relate to their long legs.
A girlfriend, who winters in Florida, posted this photo last week of this family crossing the street.

What an incredible thought that God values and knows the precise needs of every creature He has breathed life into. He can call every creation by name.  That alone points to the enormity of God.

One of our grandsons has tweaked my name a bit during his lifetime. Instead of Mama Boo, when he was very young I was "Abu" (like the monkey in Aladdin) and now at seven years old he has shorten Mama Boo, to Mom Boo.  I love to hear him call me!

One day we will see Jesus face to face and he will call us by name.

"But if anyone loves God, he is known by Him."  1 Corinthians 8:3

"But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob. And he who formed you, O Israel: 'Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are mine.'" Isaiah 43:12

Here are two totally different song genres about God knowing our names!

He Knows My Name


He Knows My Name
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtlDVleJBtA    By  Francesca Battistelli


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?