Conviction

Want this on my front door.

March 30-31
We are forever learning.  A recent lesson of mine came with conviction.

"When you become successful, don't say, 'I'm rich, and I've earned it all myself.  Instead, remember that the Lord your God gives you the strength  to make a living.'"  Deuteronomy 8:17-18

I've never been one to pretend that my husband's and my hard work afforded us the opportunity to buy Shiloh.  We've been very upfront that it was a generous gift from a very giving heart and the hard work of my father and grandfather.  As I read this passage, conviction grabbed my heart! I've given the so much praise to earthly men, when in truth it is all a gift from God!

We can be quick to make idols out of others.  The adoration I've had for my earthly father, should in no way compare to the adoration I have for God. #foreverlearning

Oh, praise God's name forever.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?