An Answer


God has an answer for every dilemma we get ourselves into. 

Of the times that I have cried out "Will You just show me what to do?  I wish You'd mail me a letter, an email or send a text. I'll obey, just tell me!"  We are called to dig deeply ourselves and search The Letter He sent us long ago.  Inside the pages of the Bible holds the road map to life and an intimacy with the One who loves us like no other.  The One who holds all the answers.

Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3

The Bible says; Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy way acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.  
Proverbs. 3:5

When Paul wrote his first letter to the Corinthians, he told them his confidence was not in his own lofty speech or wisdom, but in the work of Christ, His Word, and the power of the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2

God's Word is filled with promises and guidelines that grant us understanding. 

Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.  Proverbs 30:5

The Song  
"Way Maker"

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?